The South bridge (closest to the Chancery) is for drop-off and pick-up at the SHCS gym. The 3-lane North bridge is for drop-off and pick-up at the front canopy by the school office. Erin Drive is also an entrance point (mornings only) for drop-off.
- 7:00-7:30am arrival: Students may be dropped off at the gym using the South bridge entrance beginning at 7:00am. There is a $3.50 charge per child per day for drop-off between 7:00-7:20am.
- 7:30-7:55am arrival: Students may be dropped off in front or back using all entry points. Students will proceed to the gym until first bell at 7:45am.
Your child is tardy after the 7:55am bell.
After 8:00am: Please drop your child off in the front of the school only, using the North Bridge. Students should proceed directly to the front office to sign in. A parent must accompany all elementary age children to the office to sign them in.
LEAVING CAMPUS IN THE MORNING:
- South bridge is right-turn only
- North bridge is left and right turn
- Erin Drive is not an exit point
- 3:00pm dismissal: 3:00pm pick-up is only at the front using the North bridge. Cars will double-stack just past the Parish office (see map). The Erin Drive entrance is not open for afternoon dismissal because of double-stacking. 3:00 pm dismissal families may enter campus NO EARLIER than 2:45pm (1:45pm on Wednesdays) in order to ensure safety and traffic flow.
- 3:30pm dismissal: 3:30pm pick-up will be at both the front and back using the North and South bridges. 3:30 pm dismissal families may enter campus NO EARLIER than 3:15pm (2:15pm on Wednesdays) in order to ensure safety and traffic flow.
- Car Tags: Each family will be given color-coded family name car tags. Please display on the passenger side of your dashboard.
- Waiting along Northshore Drive: Stacking cars along Northshore Drive prior to dismissal will not be permitted.
- Check-in/Check-Out: Volunteers, visitors and parents coming to the front office or clinic should come to the School Office via the North Bridge. When possible, please avoid checking out your student for appointments after 2:30pm.
- Cell Phone Usage: Arrival and dismissal is a “no cell phone zone.”
LEAVING CAMPUS IN THE AFTERNOON:
- The South bridge is right-turn only
- The North bridge is left and right turn
- Erin Drive entrance is not open for dismissal
- OTHER NOTES:
- Check-in/Check-Out: Volunteers, visitors and parents coming to the front office or clinic should come to the front office. Please avoid checking out your student for appointments after 2:30pm.
- Daily Mass: Daily Mass parking will be on the North side of the Church in the new parking area in front of the School Office.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com