Every Lent is a time to prepare for the joy of Easter and to turn more intentionally toward love of God and neighbor. SHCS has been focusing on fostering that charity and kindness in our students and throughout our community. As a visual reminder of our Lenten promises, we have given each student a wristband. Students are encouraged to wear the wristband as part of their uniform. We invite you to join your child in this kindness challenge. The school office has wristbands for parents upon request.Learn MORE.
This Lent we will work to…
• Empower each other to perform random and not-so-random acts of kindness, and experience the Fruits of the Spirit.
• Support one another and express our gratitude for the kindness shown to us by others.
• Extend and accept kindness with a gracious heart and challenge others to do so as well.
• Personally choose to act with kindness and generosity every day.
• Wear the 40 Days of Kindness wristband as a visual reminder of our commitment to be kind.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. “ Galatians 5:22-23
#40daysofkindness #kindnesschallenge – Be sure to tag @SHCSEagles!